Cowboys Vs Broncos Ticket Promotion
COWBOYS LEAGUES CLUB LIMITED
Cowboys Vs Broncos Ticket Facebook Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
Date: 18th May 2016
Commencement Date: 2pm Wednesday 18th May, 2016
Conclusion Date: 6pm Thursday 19th May, 2016
Prizes: 80 x Double Passes on the Southern Hill to the Cowboys Vs Broncos Home Game at 1300Smiles Stadium on Friday 20th May 2016.
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Each prize consists of a two tickets on the Southern Hill to the North Queensland Cowboys Vs Brisbane Broncos at 1300Smiles Stadium on Friday 20th May. Prize also includes return transfers from the Cowboys Leagues Club to 1300Smiles Stadium on Friday 20th May at either 3:30pm, 3:45pm or 4pm. A transfer time will be randomly selected for each prize & winner and no changes will be permitted. If a winner cannot attend their designated transfer time, they agree to forfeit the transfer component of the prize.
- All prizes will be given away on Thursday 19th May at 6pm.
- All winners will be notified via private Facebook message no later than 8pm Thursday 19th May. All winners must accept their prize via return message to confirm receipt and acceptance of their prize.
- Entrants must post a photo onto the Cowboys Leagues Club Facebook Post about the competition in the comments section for the chance to win a double pass. All entrants who are successful in posting a photo will be automatically entered into a random draw for the chance to win. 80 winners will be randomly selected on Thursday 19th May at 6pm
- The Club accepts no responsibility for any Facebook regulations which may prevent, delete or inhibit an entrant from entering the competition.
- All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals (other than those specified above), drinks, transfers (other than those specified above), activities (other than those specified above), incidentals, transport to and from departure point, any applicable insurance including excesses, and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Prize winner must be Australian residents aged 18 years and over. The Prize is a single event trip for the winner and cannot be separated into separate trips or components.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner arrange at their own expense valid travel insurance with the highest available coverage for their period of travel that includes medivac and emergency relocation cover.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion whether as a result of:
- technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
- In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to relevant state and territory lottery regulations and where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is involved in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of participating transfer company, and any other third party prize suppliers (“Third Party Prize Suppliers”), including the booking and reservation policies of Third Party Prize Suppliers. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by the winner as a result of the conduct of any Third Party Prize Suppliers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law. The Prize Supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Prize Supplier or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- Before any prize is awarded, the winner may be required to:
- sign an agreement to release the Promoter from, and indemnify the Promoter against, any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in the prize, except to the extent any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter; and
- provide evidence of valid travel insurance with the highest available coverage for their period of travel that includes medivac/emergency relocation cover.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- All financial members of the Cowboys Leagues Club are eligible to enter promotion. However, Directors, Management, Staff and their immediate families, and Contractors whilst working at the Cowboys Leagues Club are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- CLC Management’s decisions in regards to the promotion are final; no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cowboys Leagues Club has the right to amend terms & conditions at any time.