Donations & Community Requests
The Cowboys Leagues Club exists to provide benefits to rugby league while also embracing a broader community responsibility. The Cowboys Leagues Club has a strong commitment to the community, with beneficiaries including community groups, charities and schools throughout the North Queensland region.
Submitting a request
The Cowboys Leagues Club welcomes various community groups and charities to submit requests for fundraising, and all requests will be assessed on an individual basis.
The Club receives hundreds of requests each year from many worthy charities, schools, sporting organisations, and other charitable and community groups and whilst we would love to do so, our resources simply do not allow us to support all of the worthy causes and events which occur throughout the year. As a Leagues Club and licensed food & beverage venue, we generally offer meal or Club vouchers for raffles or events, in order to remain fair to the large number of requests we receive from various individuals and not-for-profit organisations.
All community requests will only be accepted via the online form below or in writing.
Any phone, email and in-person enquiries/requests received will be directed to complete the online submission process, which is the quickest way for us to process your request. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 4 weeks.
Please read the following prior to applying:
- All requests for North Queensland Cowboys player appearances, visits or autographed merchandise cannot be processed by the Cowboys Leagues Club and will be directed to the North Queensland Cowboys Community Request page – Click Here to access this form
- The Cowboys Leagues Club receives many requests from individuals who have either fallen on hard times or have family, friends or associates who have been involved in medical or life tragedies. We also receive numerous requests from individuals who are fundraising for various sporting endeavours or individual quests. To remain fair to all members of the community, we do not accept any of these types of requests via the online submission process.
- As a Leagues Club and licensed food & beverage venue, in most circumstances we offer meal or Club vouchers for any fundraising requests that are approved, in order to remain fair to the large number of requests we receive for monetary sponsorship of various not-for-profit organisations across North Queensland and beyond.
- Requests that are received with less than 4 weeks’ notice will be declined.
- Submission does not guarantee a donation from the Cowboys Leagues Club.
- Organisations may only receive one donation per calendar year subject to the discretion of the Cowboys Leagues Club.
- The Cowboys Leagues Club is committed first and foremost to supporting North Queensland and regional communities and organisations.
- For a full copy of our official Community Donations Policy, please contact email@example.com.