Donations & Community Requests
The Cowboys Leagues Club exists to provide benefits to rugby league while also embracing a broader community responsibility. The Cowboys Leagues Club has a strong commitment to the community, with beneficiaries including community groups, charities and schools throughout the North Queensland region.
Submitting a request
The Cowboys Leagues Club welcomes various community groups and charities to submit requests for either sponsorship or prize donations, and all requests will be assessed on an individual basis.
The Club receives hundreds of requests each year from many worthy charities, schools, sporting organisations, and other charitable and community groups and whilst we would love to do so, our resources simply do not allow us to support all of the worthy causes and events which occur throughout the year.
All community requests will only be accepted via the online form below or in writing.
Any phone, email and in-person enquiries/requests received will be directed to complete the online submission process. We will endeavour to respond to your request within 4 weeks.
- All requests for player appearances or autographed merchandise will be directed to the North Queensland Cowboys Community Request page – Click Here to access the form
- The Cowboys Leagues Club receives many requests from individuals who have either fallen on hard times or have family, friends or associates who have been involved in medical or life tragedies. We also receive numerous requests from individuals who are fundraising for various sporting endeavours or individual quests. To remain fair to all members of the community, we do not accept any of these types of requests via the online submission process.
- Requests that are received with less than 4 weeks’ notice will be declined.
- Submission does not guarantee a donation from the Cowboys Leagues Club.
- Organisations may only receive one donation per calendar year subject to the discretion of the Cowboys Leagues Club.
- For a full copy of our official Community Donations Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.