Broncos Vs Cowboys T&C
Win 4 x Broncos Vs Cowboys Double Passes and 1 x Summer Prize Pack
Terms and Conditions – Date: 31st December 2016
Promotional Period: 10am Sunday 1st January 2017 to 4pm Thursday 26th January 2017
Draw Date: 12:45pm–4pm Thursday 26th January 2017
Prizes: Total Value of all Prizes – $6960. 4 x Double Passes to the Broncos Vs Cowboys game in Brisbane on Friday 10th March 2017 (includes flights, accommodation, transfers and game tickets for two people) and 1 x Summer Prize Pack (includes BBQ, Cooler, Umbrella, Wireless Speaker and Carton of Beer.
Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Entry is open to residents of QLD who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter, its agencies and venues associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 10:00EST on 01/01/2017 and closes at 16:00EST on 26/01/2017 (Promotional Period).
- To enter, eligible entrants must: a. purchase any XXXX GOLD, XXXX Bitter, XXXX Summer Bright Lager, Hahn Light, Hahn SuperDry, Hahn SuperDry3.5, Tooheys New, James Squire Orchard Crush, or James Squire 150 Lashes product from the Cowboys Leagues Club Pty Limited (“Participating Venue”); OR spend $10 or more at Match Restaurant & Grill OR spend $4 or more at Pizazz Café b. Present your Cowboys Leagues Club Limited Membership Card at the time of purchase to be swiped by a staff member; c. Collect your entry ticket with your Cowboys Leagues Club Limited membership details from the staff member at the time of purchase; and d. Lodge your entry ticket into the specially marked barrel in the Cowboys Leagues Club Limited venue during the Promotional Period.
- Five (5) draws will take place at Cowboys Leagues Club, 313-335 Flinders St, Townsville City QLD 4810 at 12:45ESRT, 13:30ESRT, 14:30ESRT, 15:15ESRT, and 16:00ESRT on 26/01/2017. The first valid entry drawn for each draw will receive a prize. Members must be present at the time of the draw for the chance to win. Winner has 1 minute to claim their prize. Redraw will occur until a present winner is found. Non-winning entries from each draw will be entered into each subsequent draw.
- Prize consists of one of four (4) Double Pass Trips to Townsville and one (1) Ultimate Aussie Pack. Each Double Pass consists of one (1) trip for the winner and his or her guest (two people) to Brisbane and two (2) tickets to the North Queensland Cowboys vs. Brisbane Broncos game (“Prize”) departing on 10/03/2017 and returning on 11/03/2017 including: a. Return economy class airfares for two (2) adults (including all airline and airport taxes) from Brisbane Airport to Townsville Airport (RRP $900) departing on 10/03/2017 and returning on 11/03/2017; b. Return transfers for two (2) adults from Brisbane airport to accommodation (RRP $250); c. One (1) night accommodation for two (2) adults in twin share room or similar, on 10/03/2017 (RRP $300); and d. Two (2) tickets to the North Queensland Cowboys vs Brisbane Broncos on Friday 10/03/2017 at 19:05 ESRT (RRP $120). Total prize value = $1570.00. The Ultimate Aussie Pack consists of: a. One (1) XXXX 80L Cooler (value approx. $200); b. One (1) Yellow 136cm umbrella (value approx. $80); c. One (1) Portable Mini Speaker (value approx. $100); and d. One (1) Weber Kettle BBQ (value approx. $300). Total prize value approx. = $680.00. Total value of all prizes = $6960.00.
- All other ancillary costs including but not limited to insurance, taxes (excluding GST), meals (other than those specified above), drinks, transfers (other than those specified above), activities (other than those specified above), incidentals, transport to and from departure point, any applicable insurance including excesses, and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. Prize winners must be Australian residents aged 18 years and over. The Prize is a single event trip for the winner and cannot be separated into separate trips or components. The Prize winner must depart from and return to the same departure point. The Prize must depart from Townsville Airport, Queensland on 10/03/2017 and return on 11/03/2017.
- The Prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of accommodation check in that will be used to charge for incidentals (such as optional activities) and/or as a bond in case of damage to the property.
- Accommodation and flight arrangements, including suppliers, will be determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. All travel arrangements must be made by the winner via PMG Media Pty Ltd (ABN 12 081 343 259) (phone (02) 9357 6477) or its agent.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner arrange at their own expense valid travel insurance with the highest available coverage for their period of travel that includes medivac and emergency relocation cover.
- The winner will be notified at time of draw and must be present to claim their Prize. Members must be present within the Club at the time of the draw for the chance to win. Staff will do their best to find all winners in the Club however responsibility still lies with the winner. If a winner is not found within 60 seconds after their name is announced, a redraw will occur until a winner is found.
- Members are eligible to win more than one prize.
- All prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, other goods or services.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost or stolen entries.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Members of the North Queensland Cowboys who are entitled to complimentary membership to the Cowboys Leagues Club are eligible to enter the promotion however must be in possession of a current membership card and/or have been processed on the database of the Cowboys Leagues Club membership system. Any member who has not been processed or issued with a Cowboys Leagues Club membership card will not be considered financial. Members who wish to be eligible for the draw are encouraged to either purchase or renew their membership if they have not been issued a current membership card at the time of the draw.
- All financial members of the Cowboys Leagues Club are eligible to enter promotion. However, Directors, Management, Staff and their immediate families, and Contractors whilst working at the Cowboys Leagues Club are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the promotion whether as a result of: a. technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion. In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (subject to relevant state and territory lottery regulations and where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- If any prize or any element of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion, subject to any written directions from the relevant authorities. Winners will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the prize or element of a prize has been substituted at equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is involved in manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of participating airlines, transfer company, accommodation, tour companies and any other third party providers (“Third Party Providers”), including the booking and reservation policies of Third Party Providers. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier is responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by the winner as a result of the conduct of any Third Party Providers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- Before any prize is awarded, the winner will be required to: a. sign an agreement to release the Promoter and Prize Supplier from, and indemnify the Promoter and Prize Supplier against, any loss, damage or injury arising from the use or participation in the prize, except to the extent any loss, damage or injury is due to the negligence or willful misconduct of the Promoter or Prize Supplier, as applicable; and b. provide evidence of valid travel insurance with the highest available coverage for their period of travel that includes medivac/emergency relocation cover.
- Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage prize if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Prize Supplier is Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd (ABN 13 008 596 370) of Level 7, 68 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The Promoter is Cowboys Leagues Club Pty Ltd (ABN 51 066 187 157) of 313-335 Flinders St, Townsville, QLD, 4810.