We’re back – Gaming Lounge opens from Friday 3rd July!
We are excited to announce that Star Graze, Match Restaurant & Grill, Sidelines Sports Bar, Next Lounge Bar, the Cowboys Team Shop, Gaming Lounge and Little Legends Kids Room are now open at your Club.
As always, our patron & staff safety are paramount. The Cowboys Leagues Club is operating under an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan, with strict COVID-19 guidelines and various restrictions in place to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff. We sincerely thank you in advance for your cooperation and support with these restrictions.
- Star Graze is open for all-day dining! Trading Hours: 10am – 10pm Mon to Sat | 9am to 10pm Sun.
- Match Restaurant & Grill is open from 11:45am – 2:30pm for Lunch and 5:30pm – 9pm for Dinner Mon to Sun.
- Sidelines Sports Bar and Next Lounge is open from 10am – 2am Mon to Sat | 9am to 2am Sun.
- The Cowboys Team Shop is open for both in-store and online shopping from 10am – 8pm Mon to Sat | 9am – 8pm Sun.
- The Gaming Lounge is open from 10am – 2am Mon to Sun.
- Little Legends indoor & outdoor kids room is open from 5:30pm – 9pm Mon to Sun and from 11:30am – 3pm Sat & Sun.
Bookings recommended for Match Restaurant & Grill and Star Graze to avoid disappointment – call 07 4724 8001.
COVID-19 Guidelines and patron limits apply for all areas.
We can’t wait to welcome you through our doors when you’re ready to visit, as we have very much missed our Cowboys “family”! Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for our latest updates.
~ The Team at Cowboys Leagues Club ~
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
As always, our patron & staff safety are paramount. The Club will be operating under an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan, with strict COVID-19 guidelines and various restrictions in place to ensure the safety of our patrons and staff.
We will have many precautions in place to protect the health & well-being of our staff & patrons at all times, including but not limited to: strict social distancing enforced, maximum patron limits for all areas, entry conditions, additional sanitization of all areas & touch points, and hand sanitizer stations readily available throughout the Club.
A full list of all safety precautions undertaken by the Club as part of an approved Industry COVID Safe Plan can be found here, or is available on-site at all times.
We sincerely thank you in advance for your cooperation and support with these restrictions.
Our patron’s safety is very important, therefore to enter the Club we ask you to confirm the following:
- You haven’t been in contact with a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19; or
- You are not experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19; or
- You have not travelled internationally in the past 14 days
We also have the right to refuse service to patrons who are unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms, and by law, must ensure that anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
PLEASE NOTE – in accordance with QLD Government legislation, contact information must be supplied and kept for all customers who are visiting the Club (excluding takeaway pickup), workers and any contractors for a period of at least 56 days for contact tracing purposes. All customers who are visiting the venue will be required to supply their name, address and mobile phone number to our staff each time you visit the Club.
VISITING THE CLUB
When visiting the Club, we also ask that all patrons maintain good hygiene practices including:
- covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissue
- disposing of tissues properly
- washing your hands often with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
- using the hand sanitisers located within the Club
- if you are sick, avoid contact with others by staying at home
- Social distancing at all times by keeping a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people whenever possible and minimising physical contact